In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all dine-in operations at DOC'S Smokehouse will be closed. To satisfy your craving for award-winning, mouth-watering BBQ, we've set-up online ordering for takeout order, delivery and curbside pick-ups.
Doc’s has always worked to support our first responders and we are grateful for your loyal support allowing us to do so. In this difficult time we are asking for your direct help. We have created the Doc’s Adopt a Nurse Program. Using the link below for $10 you can purchase a meal for a healthcare worker on the frontlines of this war. Each day we will deliver individually packaged meals to a local hospital in coordination with the Northwest Indiana Information Safety and Security Alliance. The meals will be delivered with a note acknowledging your gift.
Give a meal here:
THE ORIGINAL DOC'S SMOKEHOUSE IN DYER, IN.
Our process is simple yet difficult. The only ingredients in our meats, are smoke, spice, and time. We never sauce meat in the kitchen, and while we have some great regional sauces on the table, we hope you will try the meat on its own, to taste the love and care with which it has been prepared. In keeping with Southern tradition we smoke exclusively with hickory. Everything we smoke takes lots of time, and unfortunately when we run out, we are out for the day. If you have a large order, please call 24 hours in advance so that we may accommodate you. Our goal is to bring authentic Southern BBQ to the great state of Indiana! Have a party to entertain? We can cater our delicious smoked meats to events of all sizes!
We are located at:
1420 B Calumet Ave
Dyer, IN 46311
- Black eyed peas, sweet peppers, cilantro, aged balsamic marinade served with saltines. *Lower Alabama
- A Memphis classic: sliced sausage, pimento cheese, Saltines.
- Doc's twist on good 'ole onion dip. Served with house cut chips.
- House dill pickles in a light batter served with BBQ ranch.
- Served chilled with toast points and chef's dressing
All plates are sold with a choice of 2 sides, dill pickles and white bread. Add 2 ribs to anything.
- Pulled Pork
- Notorious P.I.G.
- Usinger's Sausage
- 4 Bones
- 2 Meat Plate
- 3 Meat Plate
- Your choice of 2 large sides
- Ribs, Brisket, Pulled Pork, Turkey, Wings, Sausage (*no substitutions)
- 1lb. pork, 1 lb. brisket, ½ rack of ribs, 4 links of sausage, 2 large sides (*no substitutions).
Served on a soft bun with choice of side and dill pickles.
- Pulled Pork
- Usinger's Sausage
- Hickory smoked, flash fried and tossed with dry rub. We don’t sauce ‘em and you shouldn’t either. If you must, try them with our Alabama White Sauce. 5, 10 and 20 options
- Pigs CAN fly! Flash fried pork ribs, tossed in dry rub.
Dressings: Caesar, BBQ ranch, blue cheese, vinaigrette, ranchHouse Salad
- Chopped romaine, cherry tomato, cucumber, carrot, egg, cheese.
- Chopped romaine, parmesan, crouton
Check the blackboard for our daily fresh vegetables. 3 sizes available: single, large or jumbo.
- Potato Salad
- Carolina Vinegar Slaw
- Bacardi Baked Beans
- Macaroni & Cheese
- French Fries
- Brisket Chili
- Brunswick Stew
- House Cut Chips
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Oreo Pie
- Carrot Cake
Served with choice of side and a kid's beverage
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Sliced Turkey Sandwich
- Pork Rib
Poke your head in our catering page: