WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We love supporting the community that allows our dream to grow and want to help out as much as we can. However, due to the high volume of requests we receive, we ask that non-profits and charitable organizations fill out one of two forms, General Donation Requests or Gift Card Matching Program.
DOC’S Smokehouse acknowledges the many worthwhile non-profit organizations and other fundraising activities helping our communities. As a result of the high volume of requests we receive, Doc’s Smokehouse has established some guidelines to fulfill donations. You can download the guidelines here as well.
Donation Guidelines are:
- Donations must be strictly for fundraising purposes.
- Requests must be received 6 weeks prior to event to allow for adequate processing time.
- Request Letter should include the following:
- Organization’s website & Federal Identification Number
- Event Name, Description, Date & Location
- Contact Name, Phone, Fax & Email
- Donation Shipping Street Address, City, State & Zip, and Name of Contact
- Purpose of Donation – Door Prize, Live Auction, Raffle, Incentive, Silent Auction, etc.
All requests should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Respectfully, Donation Committee Doc’s Smokehouse
In order to maximize the budgeted dollars we donate to non-profit organizations, we utilize a matching donation program whereby you can increase the dollars raised for you charitable organization. We will need the information described below. Alternatively, you can download the form. Please complete and send to email@example.com
- Name of Organization
- Address, City, State, ZIP
- Organization's Mission Federal Tax ID
- Contact Person's Name, Phone and Email
- Name of Event and Event Date
- Certificate Intended Use (Silent Auction, Raffle, etc.)
- Amount of Gift Card Purchased for us to Match ($25, $50, $75, 100, $125, $150, $175, $200, $225, $250)
- Requester's Signature